Free Shipping on all orders.
We demonstrate excellence in clinical care by our commitment to evidence-based practice, and delivering culturally competent patient care in a caring-healing environment. We promote innovation in clinical practice, programs, and technology through active participation in shared decision-making and research. We provide a compassionate and respectful environment for all members of our community through our Professional Practice Model, patient- and family-centered care.
The mission of the Wilson Shepard Education Associates is to improve the health of individuals and diverse communities locally and globally through leadership and excellence in nursing education, research, practice, and service.
The vision of Wilson Shepard Education Associates is to become a passionately engaged community of highly qualified students, educators, and scholars which:
· Drive initiatives to build inclusive excellence in the nurse educator workforce.
· Promote the preparation of a nurse workforce that contributes to health care quality and safety.
· Advance excellence, innovation, and integrity in nursing education.
· Be the primary source of data for legislation, regulations, or decisions about nursing education and the nurse educator workforce; and that inform teaching practices across all types of nursing education programs for diverse student populations.
· Promote a global community of nurse educators to identify and influence issues related to excellence in nursing education.
Be the voice of nurse educators and champion their interests in political, academic, and professional arenas.
· Advocate for and channel resources to support nursing education research
· Develop, design, and advance research initiatives that have broad-based significance, promote evidence-based teaching practices, are critical to decision making at institutional and national levels, and serve to transform nursing education.